Provide parents with the information they need to understand the key aspects of school life and curriculum that affect the progress of their children.
Foster more informed conversations between parents and the school to strengthen support from home. Share today's information, not just grades from a month ago.
Whether you are a senior leader or a tutor, it is easier to have a productive, informed conversation with parents about how they can support their child if you all have the same information in front of you.
In the classroom
Students in class can be better prepared for learning if their parents can draw on up-to-date progress, attendance and behaviour information to foster a positive attitude to every lesson.
Providing a rich set of information helps parents see the detail that reveals their child's areas of strength and weakness, and to support and encourage their children.
A smarter way of working
Better data, faster, leads to better decisions
- Timetable – to support organisation and planning
- Headline attainment grades and snapshots – to show progress over time
- Attendance summary – including information about late marks
- Behaviour summary – positive and negative events
- Subject descriptions – to map-out expected learning
- Online-inbox and SMS – for messaging
Add more when you're ready
Display richer information as you add modules to give parents a clearer view:
- High-level control over what is shared and what isn't
- Attendance – individual marks, trends, patterns and notifications
- Markbooks – subject-level control over the sharing of detailed assessment data, including formative assessment
- Behaviour – event details, trends, patterns, detentions, notifications
- Progress reports – full written comments and school-defined measures such as attitude to learning
- Homework – detailed view of homework set and due date, with expected duration and linked resources
- Use email, SMS and our Mobile App notifications for communication
The complete GO 4 Schools family
Do more with GO 4 Schools – Save time – Save money – Reduce staff logins
Keeping the school in the picture, with today's information
Collect and share assessments to support teaching and learning
Consistent, efficient, online recording of rewards and sanctions
Record and monitor online – saving time for your staff every day
Simple, efficient setting and tracking of homework
Supporting learning in the classroom has never been easier
Great-looking progress reports – without the pain
Promote engagement using today's information
Boost engagement with parents and students
Much more than just a
Build a one-stop solution – Reduce workload and improve outcomes